Greenbull is an international group of companies based in France, Switzerland, and the United Arab Emirates. Through our flagship brands ARYA, myclubdeal.com, Greenbull Campus and Santors, we use technological innovation to help revolutionise people's personal finances.
Our brand myclubdeal.com is a private investors club that selects unique investment opportunities and offers deals for its members in the most economically dynamic countries.
Due to our rapid growth, we are in need of a new Deal Manager for Private Equity.
Your mission if you accept it ...
You will be reporting to the VP of Operations and supporting the growth of the Group, specifically within the myclubdeal.com brand which is ready to scale!
You will be responsible for ensuring transactions are completed by participating in all stages of the Clubs projects, from the identification of the opportunity to the follow-up and execution.
Your 2 main missions will be:
· Managing an Analyst who will analyse financial data and carry out due diligence on deals proposed to the club,
· Ensuring proper project execution with our selected partners.
And there's more!
Before the deal, your will be involved in the initial steps of deal selection, including::
· Challenging the business plan proposed by the partners and the Deal Sourcing Manager
· Managing an analyst in his/her daily tasks, ensuring the information you relay to the Deal Sourcing Manager is accurate and correct.
· Once the analyst has provided the financial information on each deal, you will be the decision-maker to choose the best deal for our clients to invest in.
· Analysing the overall risks of proposed deals, deep-diving into a project to manage all aspects that are required in the decision-making process.
· Understanding and assessing any legal risks (a legal background isn’t necessary, but a good understanding of legal aspects is required).
· Performing due diligence on projects and partners and adhering to compliance.
· Setting out projected financials for investors including timelines and ROI and work with the Relationship Manager to ensure investors are presented with accurate information.
· Participating in the structuring of deals with the VP, the Investment Committee, and various other members of myclubdeal.com’s internal and external team.
· Communicating decisions internally and managing follow-up thereafter.
During the deal structuration phase, you will:
· Follow up on the projects, ensuring proper execution of the validated business plan according to myclubdeal.com and partners expectations.
· Plan project progress with partners and manage Analysts with incoming financial data.
· Work in collaboration with partners to ensure the proper control of budgets, cost optimisation and revenue maximisation.
· Follow up on the reimbursement of the funds and profit-sharing between different partners and investors.
Let's talk about you...
· You have a minimum of 10 years experience in a similar position e.g., Deal Manager in Private Equity, Real Estate or in a related field (M&A, Hedge Funds, Family Office, Real Estate Developer, Leveraged Finance, Strategic Consulting, Transaction Services/Audit)
· You have business acumen and enjoy diving into investment opportunities
· You are comfortable with various project valuation techniques
· You have knowledge of various legal issues
· You can speak both French and English fluently
· You are curious by nature and have an eye for detail
· You have a good capacity to adapt to any situation while keeping your stress under control
· You are result-oriented and willing to put in extra hours whenever required
What we are offering you ...
More than just a job, we are offering you the opportunity to take part in a challenge within a fast-paced, dynamic Group with ideas in abundance and where projects are flourishing.
Becoming a Greenbullian means taking ownership and contributing to your projects fully and in your own way. Join us and evolve in an environment where your creativity, unique perspective and skills will be fully appreciated and encouraged. Come with us to contribute to the construction of the new world we are creating.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- french (Required)
- english (Required)
Work Remotely: No