Greenbull is an international group of companies with offices in France, Switzerland, and the United Arab Emirates. We draw our inspiration from global issues and the issues facing of our growing community. Through our flagship brands ARYA, myclubdeal.com, Greenbull Campus and Santors, we use technological innovation to revolutionize personal finance.
Our fast-growing and continuously transforming subsidiary Greenbull Technologies (TechX Technology DMCC) operates in the financial space. From Risk management algorithms, software, web and mobile apps, we offer our clients an only one environment to help them understand and manage their personal finance.
Our team is looking for a product owner ready to integrate our team. You will be responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features and components for the team.
Your mission if you accept it ...
You will be working with developer team, marketing team and business team to continuously groom backlogs! You will also be responsible for :
- Guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices, how to get the most out of self-organization
- Preparing documentation required for the audit and QC process
- Preparing testings
- Removing impediments for the team
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
As you can see, there are many things to do with us and this list can evolve according to your potential and the needs of the company.
Interesting right ? Nice, you have guts, and we like that!
Let’s talk about you …
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- You have a background as developer
- Holds Scrum Master Certification from Scrum Alliance or Scrum Org
- Good leadership skills and knowledge in Project Management
- Finally, you have a good capacity to adapt to any situation while keeping your stress under control.
What we are offering you ...
More than just a job, we are offering you the opportunity to take part in a challenge within a fast-paced, dynamic Group with ideas in abundance and where projects are flourishing.
Becoming a Greenbullian means taking ownership and contributing to your projects fully and in your own way. Join us and evolve in an environment where your creativity, unique perspective and skills will be fully appreciated and encouraged. Contribute to the construction of the new world we are creating.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work Remotely: No