Greenbull is an international group of companies based in France, Switzerland, and the United Arab Emirates. Through our flagship brands ARYA, myclubdeal.com, Greenbull Campus and Santors, we use technological innovation to help revolutionise people's personal finances.
Our brand myclubdeal.com is a private investors club that selects unique investment opportunities and offers deals for its members in the most economically dynamic countries.
Due to our rapid growth, we are in need of a new Project Manager for Private Equity.
Your mission if you accept it ...
You will be reporting to the VP of Business Development and supporting the growth of the MyClubDeal brand which is in full expansion!
You will be responsible for ensuring transactions are fully completed by involving yourself in all stages of the projects, from the identification of the opportunity to the follow-up and execution.
Your 2 main missions will be:
- Analysing and carrying out due diligence on deals proposed to the club
- Ensuring full and proper project execution alongside our partners.
And there's more!
Before the deal is confirmed, your role will be to:
- Analyse and study the profitability and feasibility of potential projects according to the requirements of myclubdeal.com's specifications;
- Challenge the business plan proposed by partners by carrying out necessary work including benchmarks, market research, analysis reports, feasibility, and verification of the viability of the projects;
- Understand and assess any legal risks with the support of the legal team;
- Perform due diligence on projects and partners, alongside the relevant team;
- Participate in the structuring of deals with the VP, the Investment Committee, and various other members of the myclubdeal.com internal and external team;
- Pre-screen proposed deals and pitch deals internally.
- Interesting right ? Nice, you have guts, and we like that!
After the deal is confirmed, you will be required to:
- Follow up on the projects, ensuring proper execution of the validated business plan according to myclubdeal.com and partners;
- Prepare and organise monthly meetings;
- Plan the progress of projects with partners;
- Work in collaboration with partners to ensure the proper control of budgets, cost optimisation and revenue maximisation;
- Follow up on the recovery of funds and the sharing of profits between the different partners and investors.
As you can see, there are many things to do with us and this list can evolve according to your potential and the needs of the company.
Interesting right? Nice, you have guts, and we like that!
Let's talk about you...
- You will need a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position, for example in Private Equity, Real Estate or in a related field (e.g. M&A, Hedge Fund, Family Office, Real Estate Developer, Leverage Finance, Strategic Consulting, Transaction Services/Audit);
- You will have excellent Excel skills and are comfortable with various project valuation techniques;
- Are comfortable with numbers;
- Have knowledge of various legal issues;
- Can speak both French and English;
- Are curious by nature and have an eye for detail;
- And you have a good capacity to adapt to any situation while keeping your stress under control.
What we are offering you ...
More than just a job, we are offering you the opportunity to take part in a challenge within a fast-paced, dynamic Group with ideas in abundance and where projects are flourishing.
Becoming a Greenbullian means taking ownership and contributing to your projects fully and in your own way. Join us and evolve in an environment where your creativity, unique perspective and skills will be fully appreciated and encouraged. Come with us to contribute to the construction of the new world we are creating.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- french (Required)
- english (Required)
Work Remotely: No