Greenbull is an international group of companies with offices in France, Switzerland, and the United Arab Emirates. We draw our inspiration from global issues and the issues facing of our growing community. Through our flagship brands ARYA, myclubdeal.com, Greenbull Campus and Santors, we use technological innovation to revolutionize personal finance.
For our office based in Dubai, we look forward a Traffic Manager to join us and able to bring higher performance to our product.
Your mission if you accept it ...
Be a part of a winning team and take part in the development of our growing group!
Your primary function is to drive paid user account creation and traffic ads across Facebook, Google, Linkedin, native, RTB,…
What You’ll Do ...
- Conceptualize, develop, and execute user acquisition campaigns across paid, social, and partnership platforms
- Evaluate current channel performance and recommend long-term strategies
- Overhaul existing ads systems and execute new ad campaigns
- Generate progress reports, projections, and recommended improvements
- Creatively develop campaigns for targeting these potential customers
- Manage the day-to-day operations of managing and optimizing paid ad channels, including developing new campaigns, creatives, and messaging
- Develop new campaigns to respond to testing goals, seasonality, special announcements, and product launches.
Let's talk about you...
- Experience (4+ years) in digital ad management for an eCommerce site using Google (Search and Display), and Facebook
- Experience working directly with ad channel account representatives to troubleshoot account problems and identify new areas for testing
- High level knowledge of sales funnels and how to drive qualified traffic with advertisements
- Experience developing ad campaigns to target customers at all stages of the sales funnel independent of a third-party ad management software solution
- Experience properly tagging a site to ensure all conversions are adequately tracked with monetary values
- Team player with exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Innovative and solution-oriented approach
- Ability to multitask, with a do-what-it-takes attitude, and out of the box approach
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
What we are offering you ...
More than just a job, we are offering you the opportunity to take part in a challenge within a fast-paced, dynamic Group with ideas in abundance and where projects are flourishing.
Becoming a Greenbullian means taking ownership and contributing to your projects fully and in your own way. Join us and evolve in an environment where your creativity, unique perspective and skills will be fully appreciated and encouraged. Contribute to the construction of the new world we are creating.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work Remotely: No